Monday, August 26, 2013

Meanwhile, at Trina Turk

As I stated in my previous post, I am fortunate to hold two internship positions. Along with the prom market, I am now the newest edition to the Trina Turk showroom family. I have been there now for about a month and a half and I absolutely love it; my boss is amazing and don't get me started on the fabulous fashion pieces that I have seen! So far, I have steamed clothes, filed papers, packed orders, ordered look books and of course, made coffee runs...lol. All in all, I absolutely adore my time there and hopefully will be a part of the team long-term.

Since I have been working for Trina Turk, my fashion horizons have been broadened. Check out several of my ootd selections: 

Day 1:
Blazer & silk tank: H&M, Pant: Thrift store, Shoe, necklace & clutch: H&M

Day 2:
Chambray shirt: MNG by Mango, Floral denim: H&M, Wedge: Urban Outfitters 

Day 3:
Faux leather vest, tank, cuffed denim & lioness necklace: H&M, Shoes: Paprika

Day 4: 

Lace tank & cami: H&M, Palazzo pants & sandals: Thrift store, Scarf worn as head wrap: T.J Maxx

Day 5:
Dress (comes with belt) and cheetah print loafers: H&M

Day 6:
Cotton vest: Rachel Rachel Roy. Floral tank: H&M, Denim & loafers: H&M 

Day 7:
Silk romper: Target, Braided belt and sunglasses: H&M, Pumps: Fergalicious by Fergie

This internship has been very exciting so far and I am definitely looking forward to what is next. Keep an eye out for my future ootd posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment