Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm Getting It Together

Hey guys!
  So I know I've been m.i.a for a while, but for good reasons. In the past 3 months I have worked tirelessly and even picked up a couple of internship opportunities. I just came out of Atlanta's Apparel Fashion Week and worked on a few projects with the Prom Markets, which by the way was....incredible! I got the chance to have my own models to dress and send down the runway and quick style them (I've never done that before). The crazy part about it was as I was about to send one of my models out to walk, the zipper on her dress jammed and I totally freaked. I called for assistance and even my helper couldn't get it! We zipped it as far as we could, luckily it was a side zipper, told her to keep her arms down and sent her down the runway. The show was a success and there were no other mishaps...phew!

Here is a photo from backstage before the madness.












My partner for showroom pickups helped me choose garments to pull for the shows....











I encountered gorgeous gowns during this time!
Doesn't this just make you want to dress up everyday? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment