Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just One More Day!!!











Okay now the Lanvin launch is just short of a day away and the buzz around town is getting CRAZY! Everyone is soooo anxious and excited (so am I) for its debut. There are a few pieces from the collection that are exquisite, but my absolute FAVORITE pieces are as follows:


I'm in LOVE with this printed trench for $199... so far my store hasn't gotten it in. I'll keep my fingers crossed, though.


















I'm DYING to have these pumps! They WILL be in my life after Saturday, LOL! They are so perfect and elegant. I'll wear them to the grocery store, shopping, lunching and even to BED! Teehee









This is another little jacket that I adore. It's very angelic and Chanel-esque...don't you think? I love it..


No comments:

Post a Comment