Friday, October 29, 2010

Quick update...

Hey there fashionistas! The other day I told you all I bought the H&M get warm stripe dress... Well, I ended up having to return it because I didn’t have the right figure for it :-( word from the wise, "if you dnt feel comfy in wht u wear, you're not suppose to wear it". The bright side is that I bought the matching scarf and I LOVE it. I was buying these pieces because Iove the colors. As we all know now, wanted to create the look like on Daria, but that didn’t work out the way I planned lol. I love the scarf waaaaay more than I do the dressnow anyway. You should try the dress on too, and if you like the fit, WORK iT! Knock yourself out! I'll soon post some pics of my new cozy, comfy, stripe-y scarf ;-) and the way I wear it..Hope all is well!Have a fanTASTic Friday! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment