Sunday, October 17, 2010

H&Ms Get Warm Campagn

Sooooo Fall is slowly setting in (as you can tell by the weather changes). Going into retail and


department stores you see the sweaters, coats, boots and all kinds of beloved Fall/Winter-y


attire. The best and number one place to go and get smart buys is H&M. This season's campaign


is known as the 'Get Warm' campaign which consists of chunky knits, bold stripes and vibrant


colors. I love the print ad because the models are fun, sexy and comfy. Here are a few pics of


what you can expect to buy within the next couple of weeks:

I literally JUST bought this dress and

I LOVE it! I needed it to be an xs so it could fit like on the pic here, but my store only has size smalls. We'll see how this goes, though... and the best part?? It is only $9.95! Now just need the scarf which my location

has not received, yet.









No comments:

Post a Comment