Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kristin Davis' Clothing Line is Canceled from New York Fashion Show

Sex and the City star Kristin Davis (plays the role of Charlotte York) was to launch her new clothing line with department store Belk at a New York Fashion Show Sunday September 13, 2009. The show has been canceled due to a last minute change of heart from Davis. "I'm looking forward to taking my brand in a new direction and I am excited about the possibilities that lie ahead."

Davis created the line exclusively with Belk in 2008. Her line is composed of a contemporary/ chic look for the modern day woman. I for one was looking forward to her new collection. I guess we will have to wait and see what move she makes (what store she decides to branch with) with her line. To bad for Belk...

No comments:

Post a Comment