Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jimmy Choo's Tamara Mellon Launches Accessories at H&M!


JIMMY CHOO- TAMARA MELLON
OMG! Tamara Mellon, CEO of Jimmy Choo is launching her accessory line at one of my FAVORITE stores, H&M! Everyone get your AMEX cards ready because on November 14, 2009 will be the day to swipe and swipe good! The pumps will range from $75-$160! Those are AWESOME prices compared to the usual retail prices of like $1300.

Look at these ridiculously fabulous pumps. You can't tell me they're not two of the most beautiful shoes you've ever seen. I have not had the pleasure of owning a pair of REALLY expensive designer pumps, but these will DEFINATELY be my first pair. I really REALLY want of pair of Christian Louboutin, but I have not gotten to that status, yet. So, Jimmy Choo is my second choice. Remember, November 14, 2009 is the day. I will be first in line (and expect pictures as well), and hopefully Tamara will be there... I would die if she was, OMG! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment