Saturday, September 1, 2012

5 More Days Until......FASHION'S NIGHT OUT

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING!!



    I'll be in New York for the FIRST time in my life and I am SO excited for it to be for FNO! Along for the fabulous ride and memories will be my Mom and two of my good friends.

    I am stoked to see DVF, Solange who will be the DJ at DVF, Marc Jacobs, Victoria Beckham, Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes, Michael Kors, (hubby in my head) Usher, Kim Kardashian and Dwayne Wade.The list of celeb appearances go on and on, and there is NO telling who else will pop up! Either way, I'm totally anxious for the next 5 days to pass lol!

   Fashionistas, it's not just in NYC, if you follow fashion, you will know that this event is worldwide and most retailers participate in hosting their FNO event. Check your city guide for parties in your area!

   There will be lots of shopping, fab people, editors, stylists, bloggers and so many prizes and giveaways I can't wait! Just sitting here TYPING about it is getting me fired up! AAAHH!

I'll be there. Will YOU be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment