Sunday, August 19, 2012

Journey to Miami

Hey there!
  So I've been out of the cyber loop for a while, but for good reasoning! My job sent me to the wonderful and fabulous South Beach Miami for three months and can I just say that those were the best three months this year! I met so many awesome people, gained new friends and made so many lasting and great memories. If I could rewind time and live it again, I would!
  I captured as many pictures as possible and would like to share them with you of course. Here's just a select few!...












Such a GORGEOUS city with gorgeous people. I literally did NOT want to leave lol! I am strongly considering moving here one day...when I get my life together I will most def have a home here. It's very tourist-y, yet home-y as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment