Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Day In My Shoes












So I ordered these babies online a couple of weeks ago and I was checking the mail literally EVERYDAY! I was soooooo excited! and now they're here! Which ones do you like?? My faves are... well... ALL of them! LOL
Pics 1,2 and 3 were the ones I ordered from www.amiclubwear.com
1. I LOVE the details on the back and the hot fucsia color!
2. I call these my Jimmy Choos since I can't afford the REAL Jimmys I got these lol!
3. These are my Sex and the City pumps.... don't they favor the ones Carrie wore in the 2nd movie?? I just LOVE sparkly shoes!
The 4th shoes was my bday gift from my older brother... Thanks!
Oh and I ended up finding this last pewter colored pair at DSW for my brother's wedding this weekend, but changed my mind because they were, as you can see, two sizes too big :-(.



No comments:

Post a Comment